Sanjeev Kumar Shrivastav
India-United States Strategic Partnership; United States Foreign and Security Policies towards Asia; Politics and Society in the United States; US Grand Strategy; Indian Foreign Policy; International Relations Theory and Practice
PhD Candidate at American Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi; M. Phil. (American Studies), Jawaharlal Nehru University; MA Politics (with specialization in International Relations), JNU
India-United States Strategic Partnership; United States Foreign Policy towards Asia; Editor, The Week in Review (IDSA Newsletter)
He was invited to an International Programme titled as “Next Generation Leaders from India 2010” held in Seoul and other cities in South Korea in April 2010. He has been working on India-United States Strategic Partnership focusing on its nature and various dimensions as well as United States Foreign Policy towards Asia- Pacific. He has been delivering lectures in various training programmes for senior government officials. He has been regularly invited by print and electronic media to share his views on area of his research. Currently, he is pursuing his doctoral research from American Studies division at School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- "US Rebalancing Strategy Towards Asia-Pacific:Understanding Reasons and Implications", Asian Strategic Review, (eds.) Prof. S D Muni and Col. Vivek Chadha, IDSA/Pentagon Press, 2013, pp. 215-226.
- "US-India strategic partnership set to grow in second Obama administration", Expert Zone, Reuters, Novemeber 14, 2012
- Commentary: “The Obama Administration's Africa Policy”, Africa Trends, Volume 1, Number 5, September-October 2012
- Book Review: "Historical Dictionary of Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare" by Benjamin C. Garrett and John Hart, (2010) CBW Magazine: Journal on Chemical and Biological Weapons, Summer/ January-June 2012
- “Growing Indo-US Partnership: Need to Look at Domestic, Regional Realities”, The Tribune, April 2, 2012 at http://www.tribuneindia.com/2012/20120402/edit.htm#4
- “Envisioning United States’ Asia Policy in 2030”, published in “Asia 2030: The Unfolding Future” (eds.) Ajey Lele, Namrata Goswami and Rumel Dahiya, Lancer Publisher, 2011, P. 76-87
- “US Presidents Visit to India: 1959-2010”, Defence and Security Alert, December, 2010 (Co-authored)
- "United States of America: Chemical Weapons Profile", CBW Magazine: Journal on Chemical and Biological Weapons; Vol. 3, Issue.2; IDSA; January-March, 2010
- Book Review of “Making U.S. Foreign Policy Towards South Asia: Regional Imperatives and the Imperial Presidency (eds.)” by Lloyd I. Rudolph and Susanne Hoeber Rudolph, published in Indian Foreign Affairs Journal, Vol. 4, No.3, July - September 2009
- “The Political System and Processes in India: Problems and prospects with special reference to Southern India”, Asian Studies Review, Vol. 3, Centre for Asian Studies, Kyungpook National University, Seoul, South Korea, November, 2008.
- “Indo-US Economic Relations: The Way Ahead”, World Focus, Vol. No, 343, July, 2008, P. 253-56
Publications at IDSA