16th December 2013
Completed PhD from The Centre for Indo-Pacific Studies, School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi in 2014
PhD Thesis: The Doctoral research, titled, ‘India and Myanmar in BIMSTEC: Implications for Northeast India’, is concentrated on how India and Myanmar’s relationship can be enhanced through the inter-regional mechanism of BIMSTEC and how it can facilitate alleviating the developmental deficiencies in Northeast India.
Worked in different NGOs in Kolkata and Delhi on issues ranging from child rights to millennium development goals (MDGs) for more than three years.
- “Myanmar: Pangs of Democratic Transition”, Institute of Peace and Conflict Studies (IPCS) Quarterly, August 2012, New Delhi.
- “Field visit to Thailand and Myanmar”, Insight Southeast Asia, A bimonthly Newsletter from Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA), New Delhi, 4 September 2012.
- “Old Ties Need to be Renewed: A Brief Note on India-Myanmar recent Relations”, World Focus, December 2012.
- “Energy Security in Asia: Domestic Issues”, World Focus, March 2013.
- “Myanmar: Violence in Meikhtila”, IPCS Article, April 2013.
- “Challenges in Myanmar’s Economy: Briefing the Issues and Concerns”, World Focus, October 2013.
- "BIMSTEC at 17: An Assessment of its Potential", India Quarterly, A Sage Journal September 2014
- India-Myanmar-Northeast India Challenges and the Way Forward, Himalayan and Central Asian Studies, September 2014
- India Vietnam Bilateral Relations, Journal of Indian Ocean Studies, August 2014
Publications at IDSA