PhD, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
Border Area Management (Northeast India)
As Research Executive in Security and Political Risk Analysis (SAPRA) between April and December 2004, prepared a database based on various international and national newspapers, organised seminars and workshops, wrote daily reports, briefs and articles for the monthly bulletin. Worked as Research Associate in Observer Research Foundation from April 2005 to July 2005 on two projects: "India's Neighbourhood Policy" focusing on Nepal, and "India-US-China Triangular Relations" focusing on India-China relations from 2000 to 2005. Member of the IDSA.
- India's Border management: Select Documents (ed.) (New Delhi, IDSA, 2010)
- "Coastal Security Arrangement: A case Study of Gujarat Maharashtra Coast", IDSA Occasional paper no. 6, November 2009.
- "Evolution of the Road Network in Northeast India: Drivers and Brakes", Strategic Analysis, Vol. 33 (1), January 2009
- "Towards a Regulated Indo-Nepal Border", Strategic Analysis, Vol. 32 (5), September 2008
- "Management of India-China Border Area: A Case Study of Arunachal Pradesh", Indian Foreign Affairs Journal, Vol 3 (3), July-September, 2008
- "India-Bangladesh Border Management: A Review of Government's Response", Strategic Analysis, Vol 32 (3), May 2008
- Co-editor, India's North East: New Vistas for Peace, Manas Publications, New Delhi, 2008
- "Environmental Degradation: Unearthing the Past for Future Longevity," Strategic Analysis, Vol. 31, Issue 2, March 2007.
- "India-China Relations: Agreements Signed (2000-2005)," in Maharajakrishna Rasgotra (ed.), The New Asian Power Dynamics (Sage: New Delhi, 2007).
- "Post-Cold War South Asia: Geopolitics and Crisis," in Dennis Rumley and D. Gopal (eds.), Globalisation and Regional Security: India and Australia (Shipra: Delhi, 2007).