M. Mahtab Alam Rizvi
Political Developments in Iran, Energy Security
PhD in Political Science, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
MA in Political Science from Aligarh Muslim University. Received Jawaharlal Nehru Fellowship for Doctoral Studies from NMML, New Delhi (2005). Recipient of Nehru Scholarship, Centre for Nehru Studies, Department of Political Science, AMU (2002). Research Assistant, Centre for Nehru Studies, Department of Political Science, AMU (January 2006 to January 2007). Visiting Scholar, Centre for Distance Education, AMU.
- Velayat-e- Faqih (Supreme Leader) and Iranian Foreign Policy: An Historical Analyasis, Strategic Analysis, Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, Vol. 36, No. 1, January 2012.
- West Asia and Oil Politics, Strategic Analysis, Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, Vol. 35, No. 2, March 2011.
- Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant and Security Concerns, Journal of Peace Studies, Vol. 17, Issue 2&3, International Centre for Peace Studies, New Delhi, April-September 2010.
- Iraq Desperate to Appease Iran Without Losing the US, Strategic Analysis, Routledge Publication, Vol. 32, No. 6, November-December 2008.
- Iran- Gulf Relations: Beyond the Sectarian Divide, in Taufiq Ahmad. Nizami (ed.), International Politics: Areas of Conflict and Confrontation, Manak Publications, New Delhi, 2011.
- US-Iran Rivalries in the Region and its implications for India, in Anwar Alam (ed.), India, Global Powers and West Asia: Political and Economic Dynamics, New Century Publication, New Delhi, 2010.
- Iran’s Nuclear, Chemical and Biological Capabilities: A Net Assessment, CBW Magazine: Journal on Chemical and Biological Weapons, Vol. 4, No. 3-4, July-December 2011, Institute for Defence Studies & Analyses (IDSA), New Delhi, 2011.
- An Assessment of Iran’s Chemical and Biological Weapons, CBW Magazine: Journal on Chemical and Biological Weapons, Vol. 2, No. 4, July-September 2009, Institute for Defence Studies & Analyses (IDSA), New Delhi, 2009.