Politics and Society in Pakistan, including Internal Political Dynamics and Ethno- Cultural Diversity; India-Pakistan Relations and Kashmir; Politics of Nationalism, Ethnicity
PhD in International Politics from School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
Ethno-cultural and Sectarian Diversity in Pakistan
Joined International Centre for Peace Studies (ICPS) in 1996 and Worked as Assistant Director, Associate Editor of Weekly Kashmir Trends, Assistant Editor of Journal of Peace Studies. He has written a number of research articles, monographs and commentaries on various issues in international politics.
- Editor, South Asia: The Quest for Regional Cooperation, IDSA & Printline, New Delhi, 2009
- Editor, India and Her Neighbours: Towards a New Partnership, IDSA & Printline, New Delhi, 2008
- Contributing co-editor, West Asia in Turmoil, Academic Foundation, New Delhi, 2006
- “President Khatami’s India Visit: Reconstructing India-Iran Relations”, published by International Centre for Peace Studies, New Delhi, March 2003.
- “Accession of Kashmir into the Indian Dominion: An Historical Study”, published by South Asian Centre for Strategic Affairs, New Delhi, October 1999